Once we were taken away from out families and friends we were treated like royalty. We were taken to a place where we were all given our own rooms. Thresh the boy from the same district as me stayed on the same floor as me. Thresh is big and he looks strong, I was hoping we would team up once we got into the arena.
. We stayed in fancy rooms. They feed us food some of us had never heard of. That was the most fun I had all my life. They After the opening ceremony, we were giving a few days to do whatever. The opening ceremony was really nice they dressed us up in costumes and all kinds of crazy stuff. I thought the coolest tribute was district 12, they were on fire. Then they took us to some type of training. This is where we could show them what were and were not good at. This was a chance for me to show them how well I could climb in the trees. I was also good at figuring out what to eat out there and what not to eat. This was valuable information because there are some things that will be in the arena that look ok to eat but it actually is not. I learned this from my district. Agriculture is what District 11 was known for. We were use to getting the right food. We were assigned mentors and our mentors are suppose to find us sponsors while we are in the games.
No comments:
Post a Comment